Infrastructure for a cleaner environment
By 2019, pipelines will cover the entire city of Yinchuan and some rural areas, providing a 24/365 uninterrupted, constant water-temperature central heating service.
In supplying this service, Hanas will have replaced:
- 1.5 million tons of coal
- 1.2 million tons of carbon dioxide emissions
- 100,000 tons of carbon monoxide
- 15,000 tons of sulfur dioxide
- 200,000 tons of carbon residue
- 3.5 million tons of flue gas
For the residents, students and businesspeople of Yinchuan, and for China, this represents an improved standard of living and a cleaner environment.