Hanas New Energy
Protecting Your Privacy Online
By accessing, browsing, or using this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and accepted the practices described in this Policy. Please read this Policy carefully and be aware that we may change it at any time.
How we collect personal information
Hanas New Energy collects personal information in a number of ways, including:
* directly from you, such as when you enter your personal details on this website (during completion of the contact form), when you provide information by phone or in documents ;
* from third parties such as our related companies, credit reporting agencies or your representatives;
* from publicly available sources of information;
How we use your personal information
Your personal information may be used to:
* provide the services you require;
* administer and manage those services
* research and develop our services;
Personal information collected from our websites
The types of personal information we collect from you will depend on how you use this website. Such information may include your name, current and previous addresses, telephone / mobile phone number, email address.
We will only use your email address for the purpose for which you provided it. It will not be added to a mailing list without your express permission, and will be removed from any Hanas New Energy list at your request. We will not disclose your email address without your consent.
Our websites record other information as well. This information is used to improve the structure and performance of those sites to provide users with an improved service.
Whenever a page is requested from our web server, we record the time, date and URL of the request, along with information on the browser software that is being used. Hanas New Energy uses “cookies”. A first party (or persistent) cookie is very small text file placed on your hard drive by our web server for record keeping. It is uniquely yours and can only be read by the server that gave it to you. It is essentially your identification card, and cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses.
- your IP address
- the date and time of your visit
- the pages you accessed and the documents you downloaded
- the search terms you used
- the previous site you visited
- your top level domain name (such as .com, .gov, .au, et cetera)
- your network location name (such as your internet service provider or organisation’s name)
- any cookies that your browser has presented to our server
- the browser, operating system and other information about your computer include the screen resolution, colour depth and various plugins that you used in visiting our site
Most Internet browsers are pre-set to accept cookies. If you prefer not to receive cookies, you can adjust your Internet browser to disable cookies or to warn you when cookies are being used.
Security of your information
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is stored securely. We maintain this website and all associated data with technical, administrative, and physical safeguards to protect against loss, unauthorised access, destruction, misuse, modification, and improper disclosure. Transmissions sent to or from our websites are routinely monitored for quality control and systems administration. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and no computer or information system can ever be fully protected against every possible hazard. While we strive to protect your personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us or receive from our online products or services. These activities are conducted at your own risk. The information you enter on this website, including registration information is stored securely by Hanas New Energy on our data servers. Hanas New Energy is committed to providing reasonable and appropriate security controls to protect this website and its information against foreseeable hazards.
Storage of and Access to Information
All information that you submit through this website is collected, stored, and processed in Australia. You may review, correct, update, or delete the information that we maintain about you at any time by email notification firstname.lastname@example.org. We may retain such information for a period in our backup systems as a precaution against system failures. We may retain some information for longer periods as required by law, contract, or auditing requirements.
This site contains links to external websites, which are not covered by this privacy statement. We recommend that you review the privacy statement of each site you visit.
What else you should know about privacy
Remember to close your browser when you have finished your user session. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet cafe. You as an individual are responsible for the security of and access to your own computer.
Protecting your computer
Hanas New Energy recommends that you:
- Install and activate security software on your computer
- Ensure your security software includes anti-virus, anti-spyware, firewall and anti-spam filter
- Run regular scans of your computer for viruses
- Remember to update your security software to ensure you are always running the current version
- Check your Internet browser’s security settings for ways to make your browsing more secure
- Do not open email attachments if you do not know the sender
- Only download files from reputable Internet sites
- Be wary when exchanging files with colleagues or friends
- Never click on hyperlinks in emails received from unknown sources
Protecting your password
Hanas New Energy recommends that you:
- Never share your password with anyone
- Never send your password via email
- Make your password as strong as possible
- Report any suspicious or unauthorised activity relating to your use of this website to us. This will help us make hanasnewenergy.com as secure as possible
How to contact us
If you have any questions in relation to privacy, please :
* Contact Us via details on the contacts page of the hanasnewenergy.com/en/ website to send your questions and comments; or
* email us email@example.com